Friday, March 5, 2021

#3 Guess the Breath Freshener

 

The main ingredient in the mint
    It is time to play a guessing game with you guys. I'll describe what I am eating, and you guys see if you can guess what it is. Try to guess the flavor as well!

Here is what they look like
    First, I will say that this product is something that can freshen your breath as you suck on it. It is also great for people with dry mouths. It has a chemical called xylitol, which is a sweetener that usually replaces sugar. It also makes the flavor more intense.

    This particular breath freshener has different flavors. The one I am eating, in particular, is a fruit-type of flavor. This one is a citrus flavor that is not a color. It smells clean and fresh that is great in the summer. People put it in their water and tea to enhance the flavor. When squeezed it can sting your eyes or any cuts you have on your fingers. Though with this product the flavor is pleasant and sweet. Some would say it is sour or tart, but I disagree. I think the flavor is more refreshing and wakes you up if you are feeling groggy.

This is not my local store.
    Finally, these mints only available at a store called Sprouts. This is important because you also do not find these fresheners in the typical surgery aisle. Instead, you would find these under oral care. This is because the chemical xylitol is also good for your teeth. I suggest carrying these if you care about fighting tooth decay.


I hope you guys are able to figure out what it is that I am eating. Good luck to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    I truly enjoyed reading this blog and guessing what it was that you were eating. I liked how you added that you can put it in your drinks. I enjoyed the different pictures that were added and the fact that you spoke about the significance of the chemical and the purpose of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicole,
    I loved reading your description, and I loved the guessing game idea, I used that in mine as well! Great minds think alike. I have never heard of these mints before, probably because I do not shop much at sprouts, but I would love to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicole, I really liked this blog and how to had your audience interact with you about figuring out the breath mint you had. I was trying to figure out the mint but you had me stumped. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole I was so intrigued as I partook in the guessing game. Creating your blog as a guessing game was a great way to center the audience in your writing.

    ReplyDelete

#10 Real Feminisms