Saturday, April 3, 2021

#6 You Don't Understand!

     It is back to the topic of food! It is also the beginning of the month, and that means Baskin-Robbins has added new flavors to their menu. This month is April and with the taxes, due this month a flavor must reflect that. Introducing last year's Flavor of the Month: Tax Crunch!

Last year's description on the Baskin-Robbins website
    Why am I posting about an ice cream flavor? What you need to understand is that this flavor is a great substitute for anyone who is allergic to nuts but wants a satisfying crunch in their ice cream! This flavor is similar to their Jamoca® Almond Fudge Ice Cream but without any nuts. The chocolate in this ice cream is better than it is in the other flavors. It gets addicting because of how rich the chocolate is. There is no other way to describe how good this flavor is other than rich and crunchy. If you like coffee, chocolate, and crunchy pieces; I can not recommend this flavor enough! It is only available for a month, so get it while you can!

Finally, just for fun; I have found a picture provided by Mashable about what flavor is popular in what state. While chocolate seems to dominate most states, it appears that vanilla is a strong second. I personally like both of these flavors and would not be able to choose between them. I wish there was a well-known poll that was available to see which flavor is the most popular. I would like to see what flavor is the most popular all over the world. What flavor is your favorite and why?

Poll provided by Mashable

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Can I just say this blog is amazing. I never even knew Baskin Robbins came out with a new flavor each month. Every time I go, it seems like they always have the basic boring flavors. The one you talked about sounds amazing and I am dying to try it! My favorite ice cream flavor would be Chocolate Mint. Thank you for sharing this and persuading me to go get ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Karina, I never knew Baskin Robins had a flavor each month. This is great to know! I love ice cream and I have had Baskin Robins once; it was so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I like this topic because I did not know that Baskin Robbins has a tax crunch flavor. I think that is very clever and a great marketing strategie. I also really liked the last part of your post. It was interesting to see which states prefer which flavor ice cream and get your opinion on which flavors you prefer and like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! Man I haven't been to Baskin Robbins in so long, I definitely need to go back! It's really smart that they add a new flavors, really keeps the customers coming back. I really like chocolate ice cream! anything chocolate related I'm all for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Wow, I had no idea that Baskin Robbins released new flavors at the beginning of the month! I honestly haven't had it in forever, this definitely makes me want to go get some. Also though, I think it is also very cool that they made this option for people with nut allergies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Nicole. Your new entries are looking really good. You present some interesting topics and comments, and you have good content development as you are working to create significance for your audience to connect and relate to. As you write your entries, don't forget about rhetoric, the lead in, and the sign off. Good visual appeal. Keep it up! Keep editing carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nicole,
    YUMMY, I want ice cream from Baskin Robbins, there is one down the street from my house and I haven't been there in years. But I will be taking my little one to go eat some ice cream. Thanks for sharing about the new flavor each month.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

#10 Real Feminisms